1.6K views

I don't think it is , I am in the regionals and i payed for my training to hopefully get to nationals and overall I think its not i mean like they keep up there side of the deal so I'm sure the whole "the industry network is a scam" is a scam so people wont try it or reach there dreams so NO I don't think it is. You should pay and go i mean it is worth it. The worst that could happen is you don't make it to 1st place but you can still get discovered by someone who think you'd be perfect in there commercial,movie,tv show, or maybe even a music video .

This person wrote the review about The Industry Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Industry Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Industry Network the industry network acting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments